- U.S. weekly mortality from COVID-19, flu, all causesChart showing the total number of deaths in the U.S., the number of flu and pneumonia deaths and the number of deaths from Covid 19
- Federal Bureau of Prisons failing to monitor terrorist inmates despite the proven danger to the publicFailures to monitor terror prisoners and suspects at Federal Bureau of Prisons put U.S. at risk.
- Are we destroying the economy with no information?Stanford professor in Statnews.com opinion piece questions economy destroying response to Covid -19 0
- Obama Administration Appears to Have Violated the National Environmental Policy Act In Implementation of DACAThe Obama administration’s second-term decision to change deportation policies for nearly one millions illegal immigrant children without an environmental assessment appears to violate the requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). The act, approved under Republican President Richard Nixon, requires federal departments assess the environmental impact of their proposed policy changes. Despite repeated attempts to […]
- Audit! – IRS Delivers Billions In Refunds To Illegal WorkersWhile federal law denies illegal workers the ability to obtain earned income tax credits for child care, the IRS refunded $4.2 billion dollars to these illegal workers last year, according to an audit of tax refunds by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. The newest audit is one of many the inspector general has […]
- 1996 to 2003 Illegal Immigration Use Of Individual Taxpayer ID NumberDespite efforts starting in 1996 by the Federal Government to make it easier for illegal workers to file and pay income taxes, only a small percentage of the estimated 12 to 30 million illegal workers file income tax returns and the majority that do are not paying taxes but receiving refunds, according to tax return information provided by the Internal Revenue Service.